Attorney Leigh E Johnson can help you turn Focus Group results into winning case strategies!
- Attorney: The State Bar of California: 2003
- Registered Patent Agent/Attorney USPTO: 2002
- 15 years experience training attorneys in basic to advanced skills for court presentation, story discovery, and diversity in jury selection.
- Ongoing training of monthly Bay Area trial skills group since 2010.
- 14 years experience in psychodrama and case reenactments.
- 12 years experience in conducting focus groups and preparing reports.
- Certified Psychodramatist utilizing action methods to find and tell case stories.
- Training in Storytelling & Storyline Development.
- All Superior Courts in the State of California
- Northern District of the U.S. District Courts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Supreme Court
Proven history of working under extreme pressure and in highly stressful conditions.
- 5 years in the United States Air Force as a Mobile Combat Specialist providing critical communications behind unfriendly lines.
- 12 years as Air Traffic Controller providing radar control for aircraft into and out of the three major Bay Area airports.
- 7 years as a Biological Scientist assisting in the production of high grade pharmaceuticals for people with congenital defects, such as Hemophilia and Alpha One deficiencies.
- 20 years as a trial lawyer fighting and winning justice for the people.
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence, John F. Kennedy University School of Law, Orinda, CA
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, California State University, Hayward, CA
- Associate Degree in Social Work, Merritt College, Oakland, CA
- Certificate in Substance Abuse Counseling, Merritt College, Oakland, CA
- Certificate in Storytelling, The Film School, Seattle Washington
- Certified Practitioner, Psychodrama, ABE
- Numerous classes in psychology and human behavior